Thursday, May 24, 2018
Graduation Practice is on Thursday, May 24, 2018. ALL 12TH GRADERS must attend mandatory graduation practice on May 24th at your home campus even if you are not attending the graduation ceremony. You must bring proof of grades to go through the process in order to get your graduation packets and complete the check-out process. 12th grade transcripts will be sent to colleges with F's for late submissions.
- NSHS Downtown Campus at 8:00 am
- NSHS Summerlin Campus at 9:30 am
- NSHS Henderson Campus at 12:30 pm
Do not be late to your session! Cords are available for purchase HERE!!!!!!!!! Advanced cords and Regents Stoles are in the cap and gown cost if you earned one.
Other cords may be purchased for $10 each:
- Student Government – with proof of 17/18 participation in awards ceremony
- WorkKeys certificate cord for Silver, Gold or Platinum
- CSN cord if you qualified for CSN and have submitted proof to NSHS
If you pay for a cord that you are NOT qualified for, NSHS will not reimburse you – thank you for the donation! If you do think you qualify, bring proof. If you walked at CSN’s graduation. Please bring your cap and gown to the NSHS grad practice for a photo opportunity. Cords may be purchased for those who qualify at grad practice with cash only on grad practice day. Cap and gowns will not be distributed to those who owes fines or have not met NSHS graduation requirements. Pay these by Wednesday, 5/23/18.