As the end of the year concludes there are a few reminders for Nevada State High School’s 11th graders.
IMPORTANT: Please be sure to check MOODLE now and over the summer for any updates.
· The school is open over the summer June 1-July 31; summer hours are from 8:00am-1:00pm;
· Reminder: Students, PLEASE submit your college transcript through the ticket system within 3 days after the colleges post grades or it will be an F and it will result in a course fine from NSHS;
· Reminder: Students, PLEASE submit CAP payment forms with proof of schedule by June 2nd or you risk losing fall classes
· Grade pick up for parents will take place June 6-9 (8am – 1pm);
o Night pick up opportunities available at each campus
§ Henderson June 7th from 5:00pm-7:00pm
§ Summerlin June 8th from 5:00pm-7:00pm
· IMPORTANT CHANGE: new Buddy Up Referral Program – NSHS is pleased to remind families about a more streamlined and flexible reimbursement process through this program. Families have the freedom and choice to prioritize their child’s educational needs next year and how they want to use their reimbursement funds. This process includes families with financial need. Be sure to review the process and feel free to call Dr. John Hawk 702-332-2593 for clarification.
Click here for details: http://earlycollegenv.com/buddy-up-referral-program/
· East Side Update: The new location on the East side is progressing! June is the targeted opening. It is located in the Las Vegas Latin Chamber of Commerce building on 300 North 13th St. Las Vegas, NV 89101. A map is on http://earlycollegenv.com/contact/. If you are interested in changing sites, you can find a change of campus form: http://help.earlycollegenv.com
· Last Transitions May 6th start time is 7:30am at the students assigned campus (DO NOT GO TO UNLV). The end of the year, Nevada Palooza and yearbook party, is taking place that day at Gravady www.gravady.com. Students can buy tickets at the school for $10 and includes admittance and food. Students who choose not to attend Gravady will stay at their campus and do assigned work. Students will bring home summer assurances so be sure to check for items they are responsible for over the summer.
Thank you for a great year! Again, VERY IMPORTANT check MOODLE now and over the summer for any updates and announcements.