Spring CAP Form Submission Begins- 2nd Reminder
December 5-22, 2016 In Person Only
Submit your Spring CAP form along with the following items (if applicable) in person to your NSHS campus:
- CAP Form -- complete and signed by a parent
- Study Skills Exemption (if applicable) -- ALL students are still required to select a Study Skills time even if trying for an exemption
- Proof of Schedule -- print a copy of your college schedule
- Applicable Documents -- Extra class appeal, math exemption, BYU contract etc.
- Use the checklist on the CAP to know if you are eligible for exemptions
Students have the ability to change and update their CAP form at any time. Do not submit an exemption if you do not qualify! CAP forms will not be accepted via the help ticket system. Please review the CAP form tutorial for review.